Monday, May 3, 2010

Dresser Inspirations

I'm hoping to find time in the next couple weeks to refinish an old dresser that has been sitting in my garage for almost a year.  The dresser is a beautiful dark rustic wood, but the room its going in already has a lot of dark wood.  So, I thought I'd browse for some inspirations...

Love this doily and lattice dresser...


and this dresser with wall paper covered drawers...

Dresser update with wallpaper

how about classic in black...

Dresser with new paint and hardware

or, in my favorite color green...


I love the chippy paint and two-toned colors...I think I'd use white & grey...

 

this one just caught my eye...I love the mixture of bold & neutral colors and the mix of styles...


now all I need to do is make a decision and find the time...

something tells me this was the easy part...

enJOY!



{Photos}
1-3 Better Homes
4-6 Country Living

No comments: