Monday, May 17, 2010

Decorating Doppelganger

Sometimes I look at these images and think, "wow, they get me".  

030410emilybweb-8_rect640.jpg
Image: Apartment Therapy

I know stuff is trivial and decorating is frivolous, but there are some rooms that make me sigh.  Literally...sigh, drop my shoulders and relax. 

051710bench.jpg
(Image: Michael Graydon / Style at Home)

A room filled with colors you love, textures that make you feel cozy, architecture that screams history, items that spark a memory...

I look at these and think...that's me. 
Not the girl in the actual picture :)
desk area

I feel comfortable, at ease...
Walk-in Wonder Closet
Photo: Cottage Living

like myself.

So the question to ponder...

 What is your decorating doppelganger?
EnJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I feel this way in Pottery Barn?!

http://www.farmerstrophywife.com