Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Hint of Things to Come...

I am hard at work ...

brainstorming...

cutting metal....

painting....

drilling....

and of course, behind the deadline I set for myself.  I tend to set strict, practically unreachable, goals for myself.  Not sure why.  It always looks good on paper, but I forget to include life on my to do list.  Anyhow, I figured I should at least give a hint of some of the fun items I'm planning to add to my Etsy shop.  

Coming soon...

numerous memo boards...

new colors of existing products...

and 2 completely new products...

I'm so excited!  I promise they'll be a reality soon!  

Until then...

Here are a few architectural salvage images that caught my eye...enJOY!

Love the faux mantel...

and the re-purposed shutter...
shutter inbox

and just about everything in this room!
bed on board


Photos: Better Homes & Garden

No comments: