Sunday, May 23, 2010

So Fun!



I came across another addicting site... Polyvore.   It's like paper dolls for grown-ups!  You drag & drop all your favorites to create outfits.  You can even upload your own wardrobe images.  


When I'm shopping, I tend to follow the same simple formula:
   1. Jeans...a must
   2. Adorable shoes
   3. Big chunky earrings & bracelet
   4. A cute top


I live out west so this assemble will get me just about anywhere... dinner, church, shopping... you name it.


Me

While the above ensemble features some pricey items, I try to get the most out of my $ by combining a few wardrobe investments with a few disposable bargains.  I tend to spend money on jeans & shoes and find bargains on shirts & jewelry. 


How about you? 
 * What do you splurge on?  
* Where do you count your pennies?


enJOY!

1 comment:

DESIGNEDbyemily said...

jessica you know i've been taking notes from your closet for years now and feel like I am finally practicing what i've learned. although i tend to look for denim on sale, preferably at nordstrom's where alterations are free :D and have found myself saving more for 'quality tops'. anthropologie is my fav shop for shirts. i'm just now building my shoe collection, i love flip flops but want to step it up now and then. as for jewelry...i am unable to wear earrings so i try to make a statement with bracelets, wide silver watches, and rings with a story. this was a fun post. thx.