Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daydreaming...


Beach Chair
Painting: George Schmidt

I should be cleaning, but I'm daydreaming... 



about the beach ...


SYWTLI -SS-Business

letting the sun soak into my skin...

Mission-Beach-San-Diego-California-Posters

smelling the salt water in the air...

"Capture the Coast" Contest Winners
Photo: "First Flight" Albert Giraldi via Coastal Living

finally getting the real beach hair I try to imitate..


beach hair photo
Jerome Tisne/Getty Images

snuggling with my kiddos on the blanket....


beach-blanket
Photo: chicfaced

finding those special treasures....

Hidden Gems
Photo: Coastal Living


admiring the sweet cottages...

Capinteria, California
Photo: Coastal Living

having those quite moments with my dear husband....

San Diego Beach 1 - sunset
Photo: Coastal Living

Ahhh, a girl can dream...



1 comment:

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

I enjoyed your sweet dream! It made me soooo want to search for some sea glass on a nice long walk on the beach....

I'm your supply-swap partner and have become a follower. I would be honored if you choose to do the same! ...I'm excited about the swap and finding a new friend!