Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jewelry Display

This post is inspired by my latest shop addition...

Antique Ceiling Tin Hook Rack /  Architectural Salvage Decor

and a recent purchase...

View Product

I love to *display* my jewelry rather than shoving them in my jewelry box.  The latter was what I've been doing most of my life.  Add scrambling 5 minutes before I'm supposed to leave to find the perfect accessory and you have a volatile situation.  Again, this used to describe me.  

In an effort to *simplify* my life & home, I'm packing away a lot of decorations that don't fall into the categories of usefulness, art or something I adore.  

It is now relaxing & dare I say fun, to accessorize, even if it is 5 minutes before I'm supposed to leave.  

Printer drawer jewelry display

turquoise rose 3-tier antique jewelry stand

Antique Ceiling Tin Hook Rack /  Architectural Salvage Decor

enJOY!


No comments: