Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Purse

I'm head over heels with my new purse!


How to describe this cutie?  So cozy, so autumn....so requiring a new pair of boots to coordinate!


I only wish I could have snagged the pillows!  But, the lovely & talented creator decided to hold on to them tightly.  I don't blame her!  So where are these fall fashions from?


Don't you just love that name?!

Sew-Over-It

Check out her blog to see all the goodies she creates & then head to her Etsy shop to shop.

Natural Beauty Hair Barrette - Fresh Water Pearls - Medium Clip

Ocher and Navy Stripe - Artsy Hand painted Clutch

Her talent doesn't seem to cease.  I love this clutch!



Copper and Maroon Autumn headband

enJOY!

2 comments:

Sew-Over-It said...

Your so sweet, So glad you LOVE it! Thanks for the shout out! :)
~Heather

Pure Simple Beautiful said...

her work is amazing! I am going to have to check out her blog/etsy store.