Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Calling all Brides...

I'm offering a $30 Gift Certificate to my Etsy store, www.joyframeworks.etsy.com, to the winner(s) of my wedding photo contest.  Yes, I said there could possibly be multiple winners!


I LOVE the look of vintage weddings, the sweetness of the Indie gatherings and the cozy bohemian eclectic look!  I must not be the only one because I've had several brides incorporate my authentic Antique Ceiling Tin Memo Boards and Frames into their wedding decor.  Everything from thank you gifts, wedding & engagement photo display, name card display and more!  These ladies are creative!  

car bride groom vintage london wedding

I'd love to share some of their creativity by showing you and my Etsy shoppers how these antique materials can be used in your upcoming wedding or party.  

Vintage Typewriter Guestbook

{The skinny on how to enter}
1. Take a photo of your Joy Frameworks' piece in action at your wedding.  
2. Multiple angles & submissions are welcome.
3. Submit your photos to joyframeworks@hotmail.com

Pretty simple, eh?  There's no time cut off because there doesn't seem to be any end to creativity.  If I choose to use your photo(s) in my Etsy store, you'll automatically receive a $30 Gift Certificate to use at www.joyframeworks.etsy.com.  


Romantic Malibu Wedding Vintage Details

{The nitty gritty details}
* Gift certificate can only be used in my online store, www.joyframeworks.etsy.com.  It is non-transferrable.  
* Unused portions of the gift certificate cannot be redeemed for cash.
* The gift certificate will expire 1 year from date issued.
* One gift certificate will be awarded per item selected (not per photo).  Multiple photos of the same item do not count as multiple submissions.
* By entering this contest, you agree to allow Joy Frameworks to use your photos for advertising purpose on both www.joyframeworks.etsy.com and www.joyframeworks.blogspot.com.

chic ranch wedding

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you ladies come up with!

menu, bride, groom, bouquet

enJOY!

{Photo Credits}
1.{ by Davina + Daniel via Style Me Pretty}
2. Photos By: Bonnie Berry Photography with Mollie Burpo and James Dvorscak, Austin
3.  The Needlemakers / Photographer: Lisa Devlin 
4. & 5. Photographer: Caroline Ghetes Photography
6. Photographer: Caroline Ghetes Photography
7. Photographer: Gina Zeidler 


No comments: