Saturday, March 26, 2011

If I were decorating with ceiling tin...

In my family room, I'd place this magnificent handmade sixty-four drawer apothecary cupboard in place of an entertainment center.  Of course, my better half would require a flat screen above and I would, of course, agree....I can't help it I love movies.

Primitive 64 Drawer Apothecary Cupboard

To balance the primitive-ness of this piece, I'd pair it with a few modern-ish pieces (besides the flat screen t.v.)...

Close this window
I'd place the "enormous" ceiling tin board as a architectural art piece above the couch (minus the pictures).  The tin has such a beautiful design on its own and I want to keep the area somewhat simple.  

ENORMOUS Architectural Salvage Magnetic Memo Board from Antique Ceiling Tin  4ftx2ft (Custom Colors Available)

A little added texture & color from these stunning curtains.
Lastly, to add a little character, I'd place this instant collection of vintage clocks on the apothecary cupboard.

SALE // Instant Collection of Wind up Alarm Clocks

For product sources, click on the pictures above.

enJOY!

No comments: