Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Virtual Dream House


Let me give you a tour of my virtual dream house.

My open dining area, (though I'd change the rose wall to a natural earthy orange)...
Eclectic kitchen-diner

which connects to my family room...
Retro-style loft

and into the study...
Relaxed kitchen diner

Here's the master bedroom...
Dark and cosy

Which houses my dressing table...
Eclectic dressing table

and of course, my closet...yes, "MY" closet...
Organised dressing room

This is my daughter's bedroom...
Purple and pewter

and my son's bedroom...
Striking stripey ceiling

Our school room (I'd replace the skull with a wall map)...
Skull and crossbones study

Thanks for joining me on my virtual dream home tour.  

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

enJOY!


{Photo Credits}
All photos found at Livingetc





No comments: