Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ceiling Tin Upcycle: Part 100+

Sometimes I wish I would have kept a tally mark for each of the ceiling tin items I've created.  I think I'd be shocked if I saw them gathered in one large room.  I have no idea how many I've made, it's all a bit of a blur.


What can I say though, I love working with this material.  The safety mask isn't the loveliest accessory in the world, but oh well.  In fact, I think it seriously scares my son a bit.  He always says "Your done now, right?  You can take off the mask now, right?"  "Right?".

This is my latest table-top memo board & picture frame.  It sits both horizontally & vertically and is perfect for pictures, recipe cards & all the little love notes!


Adorned with a vintage hardware magnet & civil war era buttons. 
Sorry if you know someone who participates in reenactments, they'd probably die knowing I made them into magnets.  
To each his own, right?  
(now I know where my son gets it from)

Moving on...
A custom request from a client who also adores a little color.  I just can't say no to "burnt orange".



Hope you have a wonderful day!

enJOY!

{Photo Credits}
All photos are copyrighted by Joy Frameworks
Do not use without permission or without a direct link.


No comments: