Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ceiling Tin Headboards & West Elm

I've been a fan of West Elm for sometime.  In fact, these current items have been sitting in my virtual shopping cart for a month:

Stripe Shower Curtain, 72"x74", Citron

Short Drum Pendant

I Love virtual shopping, it's like a layaway plan in my head.  

While reading the blog, Loving Living Small, I couldn't help but be drawn to her recent post.  As she toured the Georgetown West Elm, I was thrilled to see a gigantic ceiling tin headboard.  The picture doesn't truly convey the size.  It looks like a 12ft tall headboard!

 

So cool!  I must say the tin quality isn't up to my standards, but it's the thought that counts.  I love the pairing of the old & new.  Vintage & modern = so cool.  :)  

I've probably created about half dozen or so head boards for clients.   In all colors, shapes & sizes...

ENORMOUS Architectural Salvage Magnetic Memo Board from Antique Ceiling Tin  4ftx2ft (Custom Colors Available)

ENORMOUS Architectural Salvage Magnetic Memo Board from Antique Ceiling Tin  4ftx2ft

ENORMOUS Architectural Salvage Magnetic Memo Board from Antique Ceiling Tin  4ftx2ft (Custom Colors Available)

Prices vary based on size.  To receive a quote, please feel free to contact me through my shop: www.joyframeworks.etsy.com.  If your located in Arizona, you can save a ton on shipping.

enJOY!


No comments: